Alexa
          

Rental Referrals

Started by 697business 2019-01-12 at 10:15
7 replies to this topic
697business
Standard
Posts: 24
Received: $0.66000
Balance: $0.0000000
Referrals: 2
Hi Admin!

I wonder that why this legitimate PTC do not offer RENTAL REFERRALS?

I think, you should include this feature in the bux.
Admin
Admin
Posts: 53
Quote: 697business
Hi Admin!

I wonder that why this legitimate PTC do not offer RENTAL REFERRALS?

I think, you should include this feature in the bux.


Hi friend,

We will not add Rental Referralls or Shares. is a site where you depends of your own work, not of rented referals. All bux model(selling referrals or shares) will be closed or will change their system at the end of the day.

Best Regards
https://www.offersbux.com/livebanner.php
697business
Standard
Posts: 24
Received: $0.66000
Balance: $0.0000000
Referrals: 2
Quote: cimbomlu88

Hi friend,

We will not add Rental Referralls or Shares. is a site where you depends of your own work, not of rented referals. All bux model(selling referrals or shares) will be closed or will change their system at the end of the day.

Best Regards


Ummmmmm, okay.
But if you let me recall NeoBux, they are also offering RENTED REFERRALS and I think its been a long time they are doing so.....
Admin
Admin
Posts: 872
Quote: 697business

Ummmmmm, okay.
But if you let me recall NeoBux, they are also offering RENTED REFERRALS and I think its been a long time they are doing so.....

Yes but remember...

The RRs by NeoBux are heavily losing. You have to follow the RRs and Recycle continuously. Also, you need to eliminate those who do not clicking. So, it's really hard work earning from RRs with NeoBux.

Most people are losing money in this process.

- Ufuko
rosech
Standard
Posts: 20
Received: $5.36000
Balance: $0.0000000
Referrals: 153
Admin
Admin
Posts: 872
Quote: rosech

Please don't spam
697business
Standard
Posts: 24
Received: $0.66000
Balance: $0.0000000
Referrals: 2
You are right that RRs needs hardwork, but they also need smart-work. One needs to has sufficient experience and must have keen eye.....
nyrox
Standard
Posts: 82
Received: $45.15000
Balance: $0.0020000
Referrals: 0